G. Papastylos & Partners Law Firm provides legal advice and assistance to airline companies and operators and aviation support companies.
Joseph St. Avramides (Founder Partner) holds an IATA Air Law Diploma and he is in-house lawyer in Athens International Airport S.A. Our team has particular experience in insurance, supply maintenance and repair contracts, leasing and sub-leasing contracts, aircraft acquisition and aviation litigation.
In particular, our firm offers the following services:
• Sale and purchase of new and used aircraft including commercial jets, light aircraft and helicopters;
• Leasing arrangements;
• Sale, purchase and leasing of aircraft engines and avionics;
• Aviation contract review, tender responses and MRO agreements;
• Aircraft and engine repossession;
• Crash and disaster recovery;
• Insurance and liability issue;
• Engine transportation and storage.