G. Papastylos & Partners Law Firm advises and assists clients on banking and securities law issues. In particular, our firm offers the following services:
- Advice and assistance concerning compliance with banking laws, the collective investment schemes law, securities and stock exchange law, money laundering law and international judicial assistance in criminal matters.
- Relationship with supervisory authorities (money laundering, insider dealing, price manipulation and distribution of financial products).
- Authorization requests, incorporation, reorganization and follow-up of entities or of independent asset managers (advice concerning applicable banking regulations).
- Legal advice on investments by insurance companies and pension fund.
- Drafting, amending and updating internal regulations and procedures.
- Negotiation and organization of loans and secured interests.
- Advice and counsel in connection with the issuance and realization of letters of credit and bank guarantees.
- Assistance in all forms of litigation.